Sacred Valley Tour
On this new day we will leave our hotel in the direction of the Sacred Valley, the first place we will visit will be the handicraft market of Pisac, place where we will find fabulous handmade crafts by the settlers, then we will visit the famous Andean terraces of Pisac made by the ancients Inca settlers, at approximately 13:00 hours we will have lunch in Urubamba city, so that later we will visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, place known for its giant stone constructions, then we will go to Chinchero to visit the ancient time and its terraces agricultural, also in this place we will be able to observe how the settlers make the handmade fabrics and with natural colors for the wool dyeing, after this beautiful tour in the afternoon we will be returning to the city of Cusco.
- $29.00 Usd. (group service)
- $70.00 Usd. per person (private service 02 people required)
- Duration aproximatly 09-10 hours.
- The program can be delayed
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Mineral Water.
- Buffet Lunch
- Assistance 24 hours.
- Overview advance.
- Entrance fees at all sites chek rates (BTC)
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the Roadmap.