Waqrapukara Tour & Trek
Waqrapukara Tour The archaeological center of Waqrapukara is the most incredible tourist place that has the south of Cusco, Waqrapukara is compared to Machu Picchu for its excellent buildings and accommodation with the nature, the most impressive thing that Waqrapukara has is that it is surrounded by many natural attractions, from the road we can see many hills with different shapes and colors there are also cave paintings with drawings of animals and people who hunt and sow, in Waqrapukara also It is distinguished from other archaeological sites because there are many waterfalls of different sizes, if you come to Cusco you can not miss this incredible trip to Waqrapukara, do not hesitate to contact us.
Itinerary Waqrapukara Tour
The Waqrapukara tour Begins as the first point we will leave with our team in the morning at 03:30 with our transport to pick up the passengers of the hotels. to start the trip to Waqrapukara we will go from Cusco to the province of Acomayo the travel time will be 03 hours by car, in Acomayo we will take our breakfast, then continue for an hour on a road to the town where we will start our trip to Waqrapukara, the time of the walk will be approximately 03 hours until we reach to Waqrapukara, we will have free time to see about this center Archaeological, at the end of the visit to Waqrapukara we will return to the town to have lunch, then we will return to the city of Cusco by car.
Travel Time: 16 hours.
Total Walk Distance: 13 km.
Difficulty: easy and Moderate.
Minimum Altitude: 3,326 meters.
Maximum Altitude: 4,020 meters.
- 01 person – private service $290.00 Usd.
- 02 person – private service $320.00 Usd.
- 10 o more people – pool service $60.00 Usd.
- Departures Sunday and Saturday.
- Breakfast, Lunch or Box lunch.
- Entry Tickets.
- Walking stick (private service)
- Bottle of water.
- First aid kit and Oxygen ball.
- Travel insurance.
- Services not mentioned.
What i need to bring to Waqrapukara Tour
- Personal medication.
- Jacket for cold and rain, hiking boots, Cap, earflaps woolen, gloves.
- Sunglasses and binoculars.
- Water 02 liters.
- Sun block factor 50+ recommended.
- Extra money.
- If you come to Cusco to visit Waqrapukara, you should take a lot of water for you keep hydrated, then everyday you should have a Coca tea cup to combat the Altitude Sickness, all hotels in Cusco offers you a cup of coca tea upon your arrival in our city.
- Cusco it’s a magical city before your visit to Waqrapukara you should spend some hours exploring the city, you can find cultural, relax and peace places, we will be willing to give some recommendations.