Machu Picchu with Rainbow Mountain
Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain is an excellent combination between culture and adventure tourism, actually those are the two very important destination in Cusco preffered by that important features.
1º Day arrival and reception at the airport in Cusco
Our staff will make the transfer from airport to hotel for check-in at the hotel you can enjoy the classic coca tea for acclimatization will also receive support for all sights with a map of the city, restaurants, exchange houses, shops, etc. At night you can enjoy music and traditional dances Qosqo Native Art Center.
2º City Tour Archaeological, Qoricancha, Cathedral of Cusco, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Morning visit the sights of the city of Cusco birthplace of the Inca culture, the afternoon our first tourist attraction City Tour Archaeological be visited is the Cathedral of Cusco. Known as one of the most beautiful of Peru and South America with a baroque style by the best school ESCULTURES Cuzco and the famous Italian painter and sculptor Bernardo Bitti. Following the Qoricancha, meaning gold wall or Sun Temple, the main place of worship of the sun god, then continue our tour visiting four archaeological sites on the outskirts of Cusco: Sacsayhuaman Fortress, famous for its enormous carved stones blocks holding the Inti Raymi (festival of the Sun), the winter solstice, the most popular festival known in Peru, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, the famous Inca shower Return to Cusco.
One recommendation is the walk through the picturesque city of Cusco by bus, then took advantage of the visit museums included in the Tourist Ticket: Museum of Contemporary Art, Qoricancha, Regional Museum of History, Museum Pachacutec.
- The afternoon is free to explore the range of typical restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Buffet dinner in a typical restaurant Location (Time to combine with our team).
- Accommodation in Cusco
3º Sacred Valley, Awanacancha (tissue), Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes museum.
On this day, we will begin the journey to the Sacred Valley. Where we visit the first stop museum tissue. Following our itinerary, visit the archaeological site of Pisac, huge terraces built by the Incas for growing Andean products, this visit will be conducted by a trained guide. Lunch served to cultivate Andean agricultural products, then we will leave Urubamba where we will have lunch buffet. Then visit Ollantaytambo, a beautiful example of Inca town planning, where we have the opportunity to walk through the narrow streets of the village and interact with the local culture, therefore have a clear idea of how the military, cultural and religious center, during the Inca Empire. After enjoying Ollantaytambo we left for Urubamba to rest in a comfortable hotel. Accommodation in Urubamba.
4º Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes.
In the morning, our staff will relocate from the hotel in Urubamba to Ollantaytambo station to board the train to Aguas Calientes course On this day we will visit one of the 7 Wonders of the World Machu Picchu. Our staff will lead you from the hotel to board the bus, to ascend to Machu Picchu Citadel, where our professional guide will take care all information, including mysteries and stories of the fascinating Inca culture. Then you can enjoy free time to explore rest, rest, meditate and feel the spiritual energy, then our staff will lead to Aguas Calientes for you to spend the night and rest. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
5º Tour Moray, Maras and Salineras.
7º Transfer Hotel – Airport Cusco.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Then our staff will make the transfer to the airport to return home after a great trip, the team will be at the hotel two hours before departure.
- 04 people required $869.00 USD per person.
- 02 people required $899.00 USD per person.
- 03 nights accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- 01 hotel night Sacred Valley with breakfast.
- 01 night hotel in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
Tours and Excursions
- Archaeological Tour Cusco.
- City Tour in Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour with Lunch.
- Tickets to the archaeological complex
- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Guided Machu Picchu.
- 2 days Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (Return)
- Roundtrip Train Machupicchu.
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco
- Hotel Cusco pickup station
- Transfer from hotel to airport in Cusco
- Assistance 24 hours.
- Overview advance.
- International flight tickets and National
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the Roadmap
- Charges: Council, laundry, telephone calls and not being informed of the Roadmap.
• If you come to Cusco to visit Machu Picchu, you should take a lot of water for you keep hydratate, then everyday you should have a Coca tea cup to combat the Altitude Sickness, all hotels in Cusco offers you a cup of coca tea upon your arrival in our city.
• Cusco it’s a magical city, after your visit to Machu Picchu you should spend some hours exploring the city, you can find cultural, relax and peace places, we will be willing to give some recommendations.