Machu Picchu Full Day
Machu Picchu is located near Aguas Calientes (2040 meters above see level), is the village since you have go up to visit Machu Picchu, the travel time to get to Aguas Calientes from Cusco is approximate 02 hours by car and 02 hours by train from Ollantaytambo, you can select your train (Vistadome, Expediton, or fist class in Hiram Bingham) to get to Aguas Calientes, from Aguas Calientes you can ascend to Machu Pichhu by car for a 15 minutes, later you will can enjoy to the wondefull , Afterwards you will be able to enjoy Machu Picchu one of the seven modern wonder of the world.
ITINERARY MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
Early in the morning we will pick you up to your hotel to go to Ollantaytambo train station, then, Our staff will lead you from the Train station to board the bus, to ascend to Machu Picchu Citadel, where our professional guide will take care all information, including mysteries and stories of the fascinating Inca culture. Then you can enjoy free time to explore rest, rest, meditate and feel the spiritual energy, then our staff will lead to Aguas Calientes and then return to Cusco. Arriving in Cusco, transfer to the Hotel for their accommodation, end of our service.
- $325.00 per person (group service)
- $470.00 per person (private service – 02 people required)
- Duration aproximatly 14-16 hours.
- If you want to go to Huaynapicchu there are an additional cost $20.00 per person (subject to availability).
- You can upgrade your tourist train to Vistadome for an extra $39.00 per person.
- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (Return).
- Train Machupicchu roundtrip.
- Transportation to Ollantaytambo.
- Assistance 24 hours.
- Overview advance.
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the Roadmap.
- Charges: Council, laundry, telephone calls and not being informed of the Roadmap.
MAP MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
PLEASE SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS
Contact our team of professionals with any questions you may have to write us.
CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD
If you have placed a travel booking with us or are planning to book your Peruvian trip, please use the information below to make your scheduled Peruvian package payments.