LOW SEASON IN MACHUPICCHU AND CUSCO
Machu Picchu is the preferred tourist destination for travelers, is located in the city of Cusco in southern Peru, this tourist destination is visited by hundreds of people per day many travel to know the history and culture of Machu Picchu for its recognition world as a new modern wonder. We must mention that to visit Machu Picchu should be taken into account that there are two seasons very differentiated climatologically, the dry season and the rainy season, these two seasons are taken into account for the influx of tourists, because thanks to this natural phenomenon is manages to verify the high season that we already talked about in a previous article and the low season to visit Machu Picchu and Cusco.
It is important that you know that the low season months to visit Machu Picchu are the months that rain most in the province of Cusco, these months are December, January, February, March and April, in these months a influx of foreign tourists is reduced due to the rains or some kind of inconvenience that these natural phenomena may cause in the trip, instead this season is preferred by national tourism, availability is guaranteed in all services without previous reservations, because the prices are more accessible and the most personalized services, in this season in the same way you can enjoy the splendor and magic of Machu Picchu, you will be able to observe the enchanting landscape and the birds flying in the sky, coincidentally in the citadel of Machu Picchu appear Spectacled Bears and some servants wandering around the place, so you will have the opportunity to take pictures with them and with Machu Picchu.
Advantages and disadvantages to travel to Machupicchu and Cusco in low season
- Travel agencies tourism companies in Machu Picchu and Cusco are always available to provide hotel services, restaurant, transportation to all travelers who want to visit Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- This item is the most important Prices are cheaper for all tourism services (agencies, transport, hotels, restaurants).
- There are many promotions and offers to travel to Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- No advance reservations are necessary as there is always availability.
- The Visitors to Machu Picchu are less than in high season, so you will have enough space to move around and take pictures without interruptions.
- The days are colder as they are accompanied by rains.
- There are few festive dates in Cusco (Carnival, Valentine’s Day, Easter)
- therefore there are few parties of dances and typical dances.
- Due to the rains, there are usually landslides that interrupt the transport by train or car.