HIGH SEASON IN MACHUPICCHU AND CUSCO
If you made the decision to travel and know Machu Picchu and Cusco it is important to know that there is high season and low season to travel and know this very important tourist destination in Peru and one of the most preferred to visit in Latin America, Machu Picchu is also known worldwide for his appointment of one of the seven new wonders of the modern world.
The months of high season in Machu Picchu and Cusco are the months of June, July and August, since in these months the season is dry and it does not rain, these months are used by tourists to travel to Machu Picchu and Cusco, because in these months the travelers can make the most of the time since in the visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu they will have a good climate, with the radiant sun and the clear sky, you will be able to sit down to observe the beautiful landscape surrounded by hills, to hear the singing of the birds and the course of the Urubamba river, it is important to mention that you will also have the security of taking excellent photographs with the citadel of Machu Picchu because there will be no doubt that that day will not rain.
Advantages and disadvantages for travel in high season to Machupicchu and Cusco
- In June, the anniversary of Cusco is celebrated and the festival of the sun (Inti Raymi).
- The months of June, July and August are months of holidays in Peru, and in Machu Picchu and Cusco there is no rain, although the nights are a little cold.
- In July Peru’s Independence Day is also celebrated, for this reason in all the cities of the country there are parties, presentations of dances and traditional dances, in Cusco navel of the world with more reason is celebrated in a more special way because it is full of visitors from all over the world.
- There are many people visit Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets and tickets to Machu Picchu are in high demand, for this reason the amounts offered per day to travelers are not enough.
- You must book all services in advance (travel agencies, hotel, guide, restaurant, tickets, transportation, etc.)
- Almost all the companies that provide tourist service in Machu Picchu and Cusco already have advance reservations of their services for travelers who want to visit Machu Picchu and Cusco, for this reason you must book early.
- Prices and costs of services tend to rise due to the great demand of travelers.